Friday, July 25, 2008

Mandatory Study Abroad Meeting

Earlier in the day we were gathered for our Mandatory Study Abroad Orientation... by we I mean all the students going on exchange for the semester. We learned all sorts of interesting things like:
1- Passport renewal
2- Reissue of a Passport
3- What to do if you're a victim of a crime
4- What your rights are if you committed a crime
5- What to carry on you for Identification
6- What will happen if you don't hold on to these items
(which apparently they can detain you if you do not have a copy of your passport, ID, and host contact info. They will hold you until you can obtain those items... I thought that would be kind of an adventure.)
7- Don't travel far from Host area by your self... This completely nullified my plan to take a bullet train in any random direction, get off after about three hours, then attempt to find my way back by way of my own two feet... I'll still try and do this anyway... maybe.
8- Don't do drugs.

Tis all for now... will add more soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We could play hide and go seek with the trains. You get on one and I'll see if I can find you. HA HA.