Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sooner than I expected

I honestly was not expecting to get my ticket hours after my last post, but I did. I was able to purchase my ticket from IACE travel located in Atlanta 1888-280-4223. I purchased my ticket for the grand total of $1513. I now officially am going to Japan.

Now, if you recall from my last post you may be asking yourself, "didn't your account only have $1200?" Well, you're not mistaken, I was able to receive some help after my post and immediately purchased my ticket. Needless to say I'm very happy. Here's the schedule.

Depart Tuesday Aug 26, 2008 @ 5:45am from Pensacola, FL
Arrive " " " " @ 7:35am to Atlanta, GA
Miles: 278 Hours: 1.08

Depart Tuesday Aug 26, 2008 @ 10:15am from Atlanta, GA
Arrive Wednesday Aug 27, 2008 @ 1:25pm to Tokyo- Narita Airport, Japan
Miles: 6885 Hours: 14.10

Depart Wednesday Aug 27, 2008 @ 5:55pm from Tokyo- Narita Airport
Arrive " " " " @ 7:10pm to Osaka- Itami Airport
Miles: 251 Hours: 1.15


So, as you can tell the total hours of time spent in an Airport or Airline establishment is about 24 hours!!! Oh, and I can't sleep on planes...

Also, real quick. I wanted to tell all of you about my friend Josh, who is also going to be studying abroad. He'll be studying in Tokyo at Daito Bunka. Check his blog out too. I have a link to his blog located to the right ---->

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea i tried clicking on the "white space" the the right of your arrow, and nothing happened.

i'll keep trying and let you know if anything happens with that.

Anonymous said...

Im Kohei!Long time no see!Do you remember me? Thank you for waking me up when I was late for my last TOEFL test during my study abroad(^^♪
As you may know, Im working at Kansai Gaidai's International Center as a part time worker.
Because of the job, I dont think I can go to Kyoto with you guys. But, Im really looking forward to seeing you.